Sunday, July 23, 2006
i never thought i would love YOU so much.HOORAY. today was the SMRT challenge.
finally, after so so so so so LONG.
MMAH gathered.!
wheee. and i ran so fast for the first time in my life.
well. im not lazy. i just dont like to run.
cos im a big TURTLE. can't help it.
LALALA. well.
denn i think we did finish as top 20.
cos our completing hour was 6.
minus 20 minutes.
YUPP. good achievement for a first timer.!
BAHA. great job MMAH.! =]
oh well, had a wonderdful time.!
BAD NEWS.
i lost my wallet. my ic. my ez link card. my admin card.
yes. how miserable can i get.?
was a little upset at first.
AND WAS EVEN MORE WHEN I REALISE
I LOST MY THUMBDRIVE
AS IT WAS INSIDE THE WALLET TOO
AND THAT MEANS I LOST MY BSBM REPORT
WHICH IS DUE ON FRIDAY.
alright, that was quite a relief.
HAAS. i wont be online until friday.
will be rushing the report.
and I GOT 3 QUIZZES THIS WEEK.
so, i need the strength.
everything is just clashing together.
im going crazy cos of work.
no no. lift my burden.!
JUST TAKE IT ALL AWAY, GOD.!
