Tuesday, October 17, 2006
yes, RWP again.man.
I NEED TO SLEEP.
alright.
just finish doing some kind of close passage thingy.
reminds me of my secondary sch close passage.
just that the text was tougher. YUCKS.
YUEN just makes my blood boil.
she's the only misery this sem.
anyway, since i got nothing much to do.
i shall post this.
1.Your age...
still sixteen. going 17 TOMORROW. =]
2. I am listening to..
Christine's instructions and my classmate's voice
3. Maybe I should...
go and take a nap NOW.
4. I love..
God. Classmates. Acts 3. School. Family. to talk about God. Chocolates
5.My bestfriend(s)..
God. Sister Vivian. Mum. SHU. Johnnny.
6. I don't understand...
why ppl just dont want to receive the good news
7. I lost...
a couple of friends in the past
8. People say you...
are loud, sings nice, a little spastic and gets really RARA.
10. Love is..
something that is everlasting. its JOY.
11. Somewhere, someone is....
sniffing flowers
12. I will always...
love everyone in my life
13. Forever seems...
like a stupid word for couples who misuse it
14. I never want to...
slap myself
15. My mobile phone.....
is new. N72. =]
16. When I wake up in the morning...
i'm rather cranky and listless.
17. I get annoyed when...
people try to tell me dumb stuff.
18. Parties are..
not my cup of tea
19. My pets are...
invisible
20. Kisses are the best when....
it's with someone you love
21. Today I...
really wanna slp
22. Tomorrow I will..
smile more
23. I really want..
to have a great days for the rest of my life.
walk with me to the end of the road.
