Tuesday, November 07, 2006
well. b4 e-learning.
i got this from dappys.

1. Never in my life have I-
ever met a greater love who sent His son to die on the cross for my sins.

2. The last person I kissed was-
my neighbour's kid cheek.

3. The person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is- Breastfriend. hee hee.

4. The high school I go to is-
ohh. high school. i dont like high school. i like Singapore Poly and enjoying my time with kamula. =]

6. The last time I cried was-
hmm. this week.? when kamula dont wanna approve my leave.

7. My hair-
is really kinda long when i put it down. but when i tie it up, its short. MAN. =[
baha. nvm. christmas is coming. =]

8. When I was 5, I-
went to Australia with my family. My brother wasn't born yet at that point of time. I was more or less a spoilt brat and my dad was a businessman.! =]

9. My christmas last year-
was really great. i remember the time when we shared presents, laughter. Christmas is always memorable. It's the day my beautiful Saviour was born. =]

10. When I turn my head right, I see-
piles of books for my formal report. ><

11. I should be-
doing my e-learning now. i have 3 more modules to go. im going ding dong.

12. When I look down I see-
the floor. and my FBT shorts.

13. The craziest recent event was-
haas. eh. craziest.? everyday is a crazy day for me. so it depends. =]

14. By this time next year-
I would be in poly year 2 sem 2. I would be impacting the world for God. and i would be even closer to God than before.! =]

15. I love-
God. My encouragers. My great family.

16. I have a hard time understanding-
Kamula's attitude and behaviour.

17. One time at a family gathering-
i made alot of noise as usual. =]

18. You know I like you if-
i tell you personally. =] im straightforward lahhs.

19. Take my advice-
put God in the center of your life and everything will fall into place.

20. My ideal breakfast is-
doughnuts.!

21. If you visit the place, I grew up-
hmm. you would love it as much as i do.

22. Soon I plan on visiting-
ohh. my classmates houses for Raya celebration.

23. If you spend the night at my house-
you'll be amaze that i dont snore, dont drool but i talk in my sleep.

24. The world couldn't do without-
God.

25. The most recent thing I bought myself is-
Hmm. a dress.?

26. Last night I-
did e-learning. lol. so bored.

27. My birthday is on-
18th Oct. =]

28. Tomorrow I am-
gonna go to vivocity if possible. cross legs, cross fingers. =]

cos i love YOU more than life.

heartfeltwords; 9:32 PM

AMOI
mellala
i really LOVE chocolates.
dee bee tee oh one. [SP]
18th Octy 1989
semi-eccentric

❤❤❤
God
my guardian angel; babylove
family
tulips
myself
jay chou
singing
la teh
being EXTREMELY loud

BESTOW
Mahattan Portage bag
Nintendo DS
Birkies
clickIES
SP
  • alex .
  • alan .
  • angela.
  • amos.
  • audrey .
  • azhar.
  • charlotte
  • cinddyy`.
  • elaine .
  • edmund .
  • huat jin.
  • jacob.
  • jennifer.
  • jiawen.
  • jing en.
  • jinglan.
  • kelly.
  • kellyn.
  • lawrence.
  • linus.
  • mark.
  • mervyn .
  • pei`qi .
  • sharlene.
  • shuzhen .
  • siewling.
  • surya .
  • stan .
  • wan`wei.
  • wayne.
  • wei`chong.
  • yu`ting =] .
  • yunzhen .
  • zul.

    JVSians
  • andrea.
  • alvin.
  • bee`ping.
  • cat =].
  • cheryl.
  • cheryl`lee.
  • chin`wei
  • dapphhs .
  • jadyn`.
  • jasmine`ho.
  • karen`.
  • peiting .
  • phileo.
  • reuben.
  • sherlene`.
  • shuPIG.




    nice shoe shop.! :]
    archives
    June 2006, July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008,
    gramblings

    Designer: inksplash
    Resources: deviantart.! :]