Saturday, April 28, 2007
just 5 minutes is enough.wayne tagged me.
so i have to play this game.
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
6 reasons why I am weird.
1. I am always smiling no mmatter how how HORRENDOUS de whole day has been.
2. I can only get angry with someone for 5 minutes and then I forgot what actually happen.
3. I am weird cos people like to look for me and share thier problems with me and cry out to me.
4. I am weird cos I am optismistic about everything in the whole world except about human love.
5. I am weird cos I always laugh at my own jokes and only realise that nobody's laughing quite sometime later.
6. I am weird cos I dont believe that love is selfish. Instead, I feel that of someone else likes the same thing that I do I would let the other party have it because I don't wanna hurt others.
6 people that i tag.
1.cheryl
2.melody
3.qi jun
4.shuhui
5.cindy
6.angela
my my.
its getting so obvious isn't it.
what do you want.?
what are you looking for.?
i am just sitting here.
looking outside the windows.
i dont have alot of patience.
hurry up.
speak your mind.
or i'll just choose to move on.
replying tags.
melody: hey mel. tagged you to do the quiz. =]
TAKE CARE. CHEER UP.
cinD: do the quiz.! =] welcome. dont miss me.
shuPIG: hey. girl. miss you so much. wanna see you soon. ok. june we go beach!
wayne: i do the quiz le ar. anyway. im doing great. and you're real nice to offer me the LO MAI KAI! =]
zuL: hey. friend friend. see you in class
Cheryl: they are everywhere in sp. tagged you to do the quiz. =]
HHH: you will know how much i love you. =] deep inside my heart.
