Tuesday, January 01, 2008
happy new year everyone.!new year, new resolutions.!
it's a leap year.
so lets leap, BABY.
1. More than 3.0 GPA.
2. Everlasting love with HUBS.
3. People I love to receive salvation
4. Be a much nice nicer person.
and hopefully, there's more to come.
What really happened in 2007 was really this.
I err
I nag
I yelled
I cried
I annoy
I love
I inhale
I exhale
I excrete
And, it's over.
time to go, BIA tmr.
and many many more tests till the 29th JAN.
its ok, for good things are always worth the wait.
replying tags.
kellyn: glad that you're feeling good. and your sister really look good.
wayne: i saw you yesterday, you're looking great and i'm FANTABULOUS.
eD: oki. i'll relink you.! but you must continue disturbing alan. HAAS.
angela: thankies, no lahhs not very pretty. =D you take care too.! see you around in sch.
jenns: thanks.! =D i love your blogsongs.
DAPHNE: linked you. =D
huai ren: you shuddup. you also haven't see me yet. dont anyhow say. no jay lobster meat for you. HUMPH. i know your secret.
cinD: yepppp. you too. must chill chill after exams.!
and yes, you're still on my heart like a tattoo.
