Saturday, February 02, 2008
honestly,i am procratinating to blog.
because i am rather lazy.
GRINS.
forgive me. =]
anyway, CNY is coming.
there are 2 favourite parts.
1. I GET TO WEAR A DRESS. [BAHA]
2. I GET ANG PAOS. big ret and fat.!
i kinda have a love hate relationship with CNY,
oh wells.
meanwhile, what have i done so far,
i have been to sentosa with classmates,
out with hubs quite a couple of times.
we watched 27 dresses.
not a bad show,
but typical of a guy like hubs to say
"it was just like any other romance" (quoted from mr KL.)
gonna watch sweeny todd with him before the new year.!
WOOTS.
then after CNY,
it's valentine's.
i'm like SOOOOOOOO. ready for it.
just finish church.
late today.
special service.
AND THAT STUPID KK keep making me snigger during service.
alright. thats all for now.
I AM SO GONNA DO SOMETHING TO MY HAIR TMR.
KL: shosho about your toothache. =D
