Tuesday, March 18, 2008
4th week in china.3 more weeks to go.
as you all know, i was talking about roomate in the last post.
this post is also about her.
if you dont wanna know, then scram.
firstly, as i promise dan the man.
no vulglarities.
so all the vuglarities are replaced with panana.
figure it out for yourself.
you bloody PANANA.
ppl feel bad for treating you bad.
treat you good.
once again you climb over all of our heads,
and shit your shit there.
I GIVE YOU AN INCH, YOU WANT A FOOT.
so tell you wadd,
I WILL NOT TREAT YOU GOOD.
you whining panana.
I'VE PUT UP WITH YOUR NONSENSE.
I AM NOT SO DUMB YO LET YOU STEP ON MY FEET TWICE.
maybe when you're back in SG,
you will say "no, but i never do anything wad."
in your FAT WHINY voice.
but i tell you, YOU KNOW BETTER,
one sentence to describe you,
?????????? ??????????.
cindy: she's kl and meiyu's classmate. =]
azhar: oh wells, 3 more weeks to go. I WILL IGNORE.
Labels: bitch. bitch. bitch.
